- 1. How do I get my Username and Password?
For Staff: You can collect your user name and password form HR department.
For Student: You can collect your user name and password from Student Affair Department
- 2. How do I register for resetting my Password?
- Go to https://outlook.office365.com/ OR http://aka.ms/ssprsetup
- Enter your GUtech Email ID and password.
- Choose an option to register for by clicking set it up now for Email and Phone.
- Please enter your Mobile Number and Alternative email for verification.
- Then follow the instructions and logout after Setting Email and Password Authentication.
- 3. How do I reset my Password?
- On GUtech Email account sign-in page, click on one of the “can’t access your account?” or “forgot your password?” links, or navigate to https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com
- Enter your GUtech Email ID and Captcha correctly
- Follow the one verification methods which you prefer. Once you’ve met the requirements of the organizational policy, you are allowed to choose a new password.
- After successful password reset you can login to all GUtech IT Portals with the new password.
- 4. How many Labs are there in GUtech and what are their resources?
COMPUTER LAB LISTS SN LAB Name PC No OS Purpose 1 CL-218 12 MAC Practical 2 CL-224 48 WINDOWS Teaching/Practical 3 CL-237 8 WINDOWS Teaching/Practical 4 CL-238 40 WINDOWS Teaching/Practical 5 CL-337 32 WINDOWS Teaching/Practical 6 CL-404 40 WINDOWS Teaching/Practical 7 CL-416 24 WINDOWS Teaching/Practical 8 CL-503 24 WINDOWS Teaching/Practical 9 CL-530 52 WINDOWS Teaching/Practical 10 MultiMedia Lab 10 Entertainment/Practical LIBRARY 11 Computer Lab 10 Practical/Self Study 12 Library-Common 10 Practical/Self Study/Browsing